Scott Piner Photography

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Reef/Sweetwater Pro-Am Surf Fest

The Reef/Sweetwater Pro-Am Surf Fest was held this past weekend at Wrightsville Beach. Up until this event, I had not taken so many pictures in so little amount of time. I set the camera to AI Servo and felt the lens pulsate in my hands as the surfers went down the line. Absolutely riveting! Hours passed by like minutes out there. Those folks went all out too…staging, music, web cam, etc. I’ll be keeping an eye on the tide charts from now on. I may have to create a gallery dedicated to surfing photos only. I definitely foresee trips to the Outer Banks and Costa Rica in the future. Any surfers out there in need of a photographer? Check out the slide show (about 3.8 MB).





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home