Scott Piner Photography

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sears Craftsman Rocks

Sears Craftsman has got to be one of the best lines of tools around. I was hanging some new 2" blinds at the house and was a bit challenged because of the depth of our windows...I really didn't have much wood with which to work. When I tried to mount the side support brackets, the drill itself bottomed out against the molding. This aggravated me. So I whipped out the Craftsman Flexible Shaft Attachment in the Craftsman 120 pc. Speed-Lokā„¢ Drill/Driver Set, which has been a great Christmans present, and it got the job done! I was able to keep the drill at 90 degrees (and away from the molding) while installing the bracket! Folks, these tools are FOR REAL. Makes me want to go watch an episode of This Old House right now. Right now it does. Check out the photos.



The finished product:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home