Scott Piner Photography

Monday, July 23, 2007

Scarola Beach Session

Here are some photos from a beach session with some crazy golden light a few weeks ago. The south end of Wrightsville Beach is a popular spot this time of year. I think this little one was, by far, the most active toddler I have shot. She loved the water so much that she wasn't going to stop at just her ankles...she was aiming for the end of the jetty! I really like the shot of her mom scooping her up and running. Huge kudos on the outfits...they complimented each other very well. Enjoy the slideshow!

CLICK HERE FOR THE SCAROLA SLIDESHOW



2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Kevin Keelan said...

Scott, sweet slideshow! Absolutely love the last photo.
I really need to pick your brain about DJ’s slideshow’s,
Your really make it all come together,
My best to Donna,
Kev

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Jenn Regruth said...

The family will adore the one of the little girl being scooped up! I love the emotion and the great light. It's too bad IN doesn't have an ocean with a gorgeous sunset! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home