Scott Piner Photography

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving in the country

On Thanksgiving Day, we took our normal tour of Eastern North Carolina. We left Wilmington in the morning and arrived in Snow Hill to have dinner with Donna's extended family. It was fairly cold and overcast so all of the kids stayed inside for the most part. Since the weather did not permit too many candid family photos, I took the opportunity to snap some pictures of the barns and farm equipment that was on their property. Some of the stuff is really old and I was able to get some great colors and textures.

Thanksgiving in the country slideshow (29 images)



After Snow Hill, we drove to Havelock to visit my grandparents. Grandma was crazy spry and made some great coffee for me. Grandpa was full of stories as usual. After Havelock, we drove to Davis to visit my parents before heading back to Wilmington before midnight. It was a very long day but I enjoyed spending time with family and friends. Waking up at home meant we could head out at 6am on Black Friday to get some deals. I'm still reeling from all the receipts on Friday.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff man....
This set of photos reminded me of back in the day hangin' on the farm with my grandpa....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home