Scott Piner Photography

Monday, September 03, 2007

The Everetts

I really enjoy taking photos in relaxed environments and watching how families interact. One of the best locations for a photo shoot is in the home...it's where people laugh, play, and live. We arrived at the Everetts and were walking up the driveway when I heard some screaming. That's when I looked up and saw Ellie at the door jumping up and down. It was pretty cool to have her all excited about picture time and I think that excitement came through in the photos. And, of course, little Baylor was too cute. Take a look at those big beautiful eyes.

*** CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDE SHOW ***









2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Kevin Keelan said...

Sup SP!

I just wanted to say thanks for your support in my recent web crisis, I would have to have a phone chat to say much more=0
I love your new stuff Dude! you really have a style all your own. And very consistent! That's one of the hardest thins to do in photography, the developing of your own style and you are so there.
I hope things are going well with school as well. give my best to your wife.
Give me a call sometime soon to chat when you can,
Kev

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger antonio said...

Scott liked the processing on these one, and the ones below. Nice angles very natural stuff but thats you all over dude.

Hoping to get over to the US again soon and perhaps organise a hang out session at some stage.

All the best and speak soon, T the Brit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home